How To Get Lice Out Of Hair Extentions Im 16 And I Have Head Lice, I Started With Them Sunday Night I Have Treated My Hair Yesturday With Hedrin..?

Im 16 and i have head lice, i started with them sunday night i have treated my hair yesturday with hedrin..? - how to get lice out of hair extentions

I felt it all night and this morning, washed and air conditioner in my hair and left me by the hair and the hair with a comb for lice and nits are not my mother put my hair in vinegar to help remove all the nits (eggs) avoid increases in head lice.
I am free from head lice?
I wonder, did my clip in hair extensions and then had assumed that lice have in their minds what is best for them to get rid of all lice and free from them?

4 comments:

toontown... said...

Extensions, you can bag about a month and all the stuffed animals she did. Make sure you put the pillow, blanket, etc., in the dryer for 20 minutes. They have not all wash. Simply put in the dryer. Remember to wash or dry the jackets, sweaters, etc. Make sure you vacuum mattress and very good. It is important to vacuum the whole house and furniture. Discard the vacuum bag. Each must be reviewed in the house, and I treat each individual hair. I still have your parents' Check Your Head lice every day for a month. Also check for all household members. They love to your ears and down your spine, but are hidden everywhere. Good luck.

Tomb Raider said...

I just heard of course lice.Just RID shampoo, wash everything in hot water, and bedding and clothing, as he them.As you which extensions go, but must also be cleaned back or try to wash with warm water or use able to obtain new ones.

Alice said...

unless the introduction, they were very expensive hair extensions. See also scarves and hats that you wear your hair are affected.
You should go now, but losing more times each day as you can, Nissen

sCaRLet said...

Ur not harmful dyes her hair black, and if u dye ur hair the same color as the U as it can get rid of lice, the dye has a chemical formula of a very solid foundation to die - all living things

Used eggs and vinegar to make a difference. some pple actually used to produce gasoline, but it's crazy THT - Burn ALOT.get dye your scalp! u'll forever be rid

change all ur hair bands, all the scarves, belts and all ur ut honeycomb in a sterile formula

Comb to put black paper on the floor after dyeing and the right, if EE U all lice eggs left, who is white and sticky in my hair Got black sheet should make visible that which they (also works for movie)

Post a Comment