Heavy Nipple Piercing Is It Mastitis Or An Infection From A Piercing?

Is it mastitis or an infection from a piercing? - heavy nipple piercing

OK ... Here's the deal. I weaned my daughter 15 months during the first week of the month. It was up to one meal a day anyway, so I had a problem at shutdown. I know they want to wait any longer, but I've always wanted my nipples pierced because my milk so fast that I decided last Friday not. It does not hurt, and I have no swelling, redness, itching, oozing, or something of piercings - which seem to be healing to be very good.

Butttt ... 2 days ago my breasts have begun to very painful ... It feels like it plays in them. in hot and feeling verrrry smooth. They are very, very hard to 2 cup sizes larger, and very painful.

I really think it is mastitis, no nipple piercing infection, because they are swollen / painful / red / painful in some way ....

not yelled at me, but I take amoxicillin and cephalexin, which were left in the case of an infection, but the situation does not improve. Massage (gently) does not seem to help aª ibuprofen helps a little pain.

I do not want to see a doctor, let me take my piercings without good reason!

Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment